Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
1 pilot and 1 astromech droid
1 pilot or 1 astromech droid
One of a Kind
The Esme was a custom built personal cruiser commissioned by Vincent Mikaru to act as his personal ship after 122ABY. Acting as his home away from home, personal yacht, and simple transport. The ship was named after his sister Esme. It later featured similar stealth systems to the Revenant-class Stealth-Recon Craft.
The Black SparrowEdit
One of Vincent's aliases was Altar Viir, a shady business man who owned and operated a weapons dealership known as Winter's Edge. Altar Viir tended to keep his office mobile, so he kept it on the ship. Which he called The Black Sparrow. This was in fact the the Esme using one of its aliases, and false transponders. Because he could need to be Altar at any given moment the interior of the Talora was always sparsely decorated, with dark colours and few personal touches in area's that would be seen by "business associates".
- Donnerschlag - A pleasure yacht owned by Viran Leoran
- Name means "Thunderclap" in German
- Chevalier - Personal transport of Jedi Master Nen'ro
- Chevalier is a French word meaning, literally, "horseman," but used as a title it is the equivalent of the English "knight."
- Wirbelwind - Owned by one of Vincent's aliases, Eric Tiamat, Liason of the Remsian Republic
- Wirblewind means Whirlwind in German