| I'm still working on it!|
The author of this article will soon improve this article, or is doing it now.
| Don't Edit This Article!|
The author of this article has specific ideas for this article and would appreciate it if no one edited it any farther.
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
Twin-Ion Engine (modified)
Military-grade hyperdrive motivator (modified by Kev-Mas and Vincent)
KDY military-grade shield generators
Armored non-reflective hull
Advanced sensor suite with visual scanners
The Evening Star was Vincent Mikaru's Ship during the Sith-Imperial War until he acquired the Ivory Dagger. Being of Vincent's own design, he managed to acquire it for free, the modifications there off however, were not. In the end, the Evening Star cause as much as a normal Eta-12 Epsilon Light Interceptor would have, while bing so modified that it would have sold for over 200,000 credits. The most prized feature of the ship was the N.A.M. system (Networked Assault Module system) which allowed it to remotely control other units. This was put to excellent use in joint operations with the Eternal Twilight.
One of the more interesting features of the Evening Star was that the Pilot, generally Vincent himself, sat in a Spherical cockpit located in but isolated from the rest of the main cockpit.
- Two hand joysticks for main piloting control.
- Two hand controls for controlling independently the maneuvering thrusters.
- right controls Port/Starboard/Stem/Stern thrusters
- Left Fore/Aft Thrusters
- Two Foot pedal for controlling the out put of both Engines Independently.
- A keyboard to manually input commands and alter computer coding in real time, as well as text based in ship/in fleet communication under secure channels
- 360 Degree display due to 3 high detail screens and a holographic display. (has been known to cause Vertigo to those not used to it)
- 6 Additional smaller monitors that display system data
- Engine Status
- Life Support
- Computer Data Readout
- Weapons Status
- 3 Over head Monitors that display 3 of the many external cameras
- Targeting computer for firing the missile Weapons inboard.