This article is part of the Echani Project, an effort to create a realistic if unofficial reference to the culture, history, and traditions of the Echani species as a resource for roleplayers and storytellers alike.
There is to my knowledge no official Echani Dictionary, so this is a list of words and phrases i have used in that stead. It will be labeled defunct at such a time as an official list appears. This Dictionary has the same rules as the Templar Dictionary. The Phrases at the bottom are in basic and will, over time, be translated into Echani. Be warned, its going to be slow and messy. --Kahn Iceay 19:34, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Commonly spelled or pronounced frai'ad
- My Little Esme - A term of Endearment derived from M'ry and Vly. It is used by Vincent towards his little sister.
Ro'yu (Row Yo)
- You Are
- My Love
- I - Ones self "I as in myself"
- I am
- Little - adding a' (Vly') and then a noun (Vly'Esme) it becomes a phrase (little Esme)
- Commonly used as Echani profanity. Similar to the galaxy wide used 'Kriff'.
- Damnit! God damnit! Kriff!